Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crazy Day Ahead in So, So Many Ways

A quick CRAZY post coming right up!

First Crazy: I'm going to bore you tears with this one...today's another day of 5000 words. Or at least I hope it is. But when a whip is cracked (I keep thinking of it as a licorice rope for some reason) by THIS ONE I can't resist. I think it's the throw down of the challenge. A sort of, I'm doing it...can you? And now I know I can so how can I say no? Right? As soon I finish this post, the thousand-count sticky notes will be made and stuck to the side of my computer once again.

Plus, today...others are coming out to play! Follow comments...hopefully we'll be checking in with updates.



Second Crazy: I'm pretty sure my body is channeling the fact that tonight at midnight Twilight hits theaters. No joke. I'm a little pasty, and dare I say sparkly? Like I applied a bit too much powder this morning. And to make it even more dramatic, I'm dressed in black. Plus the weather here is totally pulling a Forks today one hundred percent.


Third Crazy: I've got other things I MUST get done or at least work on at some point. I'll fill you in on this one later. (A teaser so you'll be back. I'm not beyond it! Really, I will tell you, just not today.)






Final Crazy: After marathon writing today, I teach my Bodypump class tonight. Not only that, but I'll be recorded for my assessment. I think I may be a wee bit exhausted at the end of the day...

9 comments:

holly cupala said...

I'm super-excited for your third crazy, Jolie! Requested secret items are on the way.

I just threw dinner in the crock pot and Morning Glory chai on the stove - let the game begin!

Laini Taylor said...

You can do it, Jolie and Holly! Yay! GREAT idea, and the "macro" vs "micro" is a really good description. That's what I've tried to do to, though I said it in a much more verbose and hard-to-understand way at my blog today!

(My word verification word is "fulkhork" -- I kind of like it!)

holly cupala said...

no way, ha ha, I started at 10:13, too! :D

current count: 1125. I'm feeling a little slow today. Bet you're crushing your word count!

Kelly Polark said...

Good luck with your writing! I'm sure you slept good after your marathon writing then exercise class!

holly cupala said...

Speaking of planning ahead...there's Monday and Tuesday of next week...?

Oh, and I get to see baby Violet tomorrow! Wheee!

holly cupala said...

How's it going, Cuppa-Jolie?? I'm almost to 3K, when I get another cherry caramel. Yum. But not half as yummy as some of the sexy lines that have popped out today. Maybe that accounts for my slower pace - MC has met LI (love interest), and we're having a little cat-and-mouse dialogue at the moment that makes me linger...

Vivian Mahoney said...

Congrats on your 5k plus!

Anonymous said...

Ooo Jolie! Go, go, go!

I think the Twilight movie producers should pull a Palin on the lead actor and actress, though, they seem kind of uncouth in their talk show interviews. And poor actress Bella has no screaming fans compared to Edward -- it's like they don't even know she's there.

(My word verification word is "laniazi" which is Italian for 'Laini Enthusiast' I think.)

Anonymous said...

Wow!
You guys are maniacs.
You've inspired me to set a goal of trying NaNoWriMo in, err, 2012 when Molly goes to kindergarten.